A car is certainly one of the worse investments you can make. It loses value with time, you have to pay every time you go to the gas station furthermore you need to repair it sometimes, which often costs you an arm and a leg.
What a burden when you look for financial independence!
But what if you could transform your car into something that brings you money every month? Even better, imagine self-financing the loan of your car!
You think I am going crazy?
Actually I am not, you can do it by selling advertising space on your car.
I am pretty sure you are thinking:
“I don’t want any ad on my car! To what would I look like? That’s my car not some kind of marketing company property.”
I would say if you think that, it means that you’re not committed enough to your financial independence, which is fundamental if you want to succeed. I am not saying that if you don’t sell ad space on your car you will never become financially independent, I am just saying that you need to learn to make some sacrifices if you want to become wealthy.
How much can you make with car ads?
You can earn from $50 to $600 per month with this solution. If you are owner of a truck or trailer you can even expect $1000/month! So selling advertising space on your car is definitely something you should consider.
How does it work?
Here are the 3 steps:
1. You need first to meet the requirement of the advertising program, which means:
- Being at least 18
- Having a valid license as well as a good driving record
- Your vehicle must be in good condition and clean
- You will need to cross a minimum of miles per month (in depends on the company but between 800-1200 miles is the average)
Some companies may place other requirements such as having a GPS system in your vehicle just for them to make sure that you make your part of the deal.
2. Secondly search on Internet the keywords “car ads” or get paid to drive” and you should get some companies willing to pay you for advertising. You can also check Yellow pages or even contact directly companies. In any case if you see some offers that require a fee to enroll don’t go for it. That’s either a scam or something fishy (more information here).
3. It’s time to sign the contract or advertising agreement. But before doing so make sure what kind of ad you will have to put on your car (the image, what does the ad say, the size of the ad). The contract should also mention the distance you’ll have to drive daily or monthly as well as other information.
Now you are ready to transform your car into a cash cow!